The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2012, 01:11 AM

badaducci is on a distinguished road
Default New to Reno, NV

I just moved to Reno, NV, and I am looking for some people to go chuck some bugs, tell some lies, and drink some beer (not necessarily in that order).

I have been fly fishing a while. Cheers.

Mike
Old 12-13-2012, 01:31 AM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to Reno, NV

Welcome to the forum. Can't help you with going fishing with you. I'm a long way away from there. We do have a few members in your neck of the woods though. I'm sure someone from the neighborhood will chime in.

Old 12-13-2012, 05:26 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Mike: Welcome to the forum!

Larry

Larry
Old 12-13-2012, 09:06 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Mike...hope you find a fishing bud here
Old 12-13-2012, 09:19 AM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

welcome to the forum mike

casey

ARFE
Old 12-13-2012, 09:42 AM

trout trekker is a name known to alltrout trekker is a name known to alltrout trekker is a name known to alltrout trekker is a name known to alltrout trekker is a name known to alltrout trekker is a name known to all

Hello Mike from the other side of the hill.

There are plenty of guys that post here from your area. I'm sure some of them will be along directly, maybe once the sun gets a little higher in the sky.

I hold both CA & NV licenses.....so we might just run into each other sometime.

TT
Old 12-23-2012, 10:22 AM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold

Hi Mike,
I am in Reno as well, my buddies and I typically fish (float tubing) the CA lakes (Frenchmans and Davis) during the warm weather, and the Truckee during the winter. Also do a fly tying class/meeting/everyone can teach a fly thing once a month at abels restaurant up by Cabelas. Second Thursday of the month. There are a ton of fly fishers in the area. the guys at Cabelas fly shop all fish locally, and are some good guys.

There are also a few Reno fly fishers who post on the board, a lot of them more active then me in the winter and a few of them hit pyramid this time of year.

Welcome to Reno

Dave

1. the fact or state of having been affected by or gained knowledge through direct observation or participation

2. that thing you get just moments after you needed it.