The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 04:52 PM

Mrtrout will become famous soon enoughMrtrout will become famous soon enough
Default Other side of the pond.

Hi everyone, been a member on FFF UK for many years, but never ventured on here before,
Seems a great place, with hopefully less aggro than the UK one.
I kicked this off on the other forum.

Let's TACKLE cancer - Fly Fishing Forums
With the help from a few friends we have raised over £20.000 to date, and it's still going strong.
I love reels, no I mean I LOVE reels, total addiction I'm afraid, other than that I'm retired and fish mainly for wild brownies in my local river the Eden.
I know a few on here, but look forward to making new friends, and picking up some good tips.
Cheers Steven.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:58 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Other side of the pond.

Steven: Welcome to the forum! Nothing wrong with targeting Browns! I love fishing for them also. Looking forward to reading about your fishing adventures.

Larry

Old 01-16-2013, 05:12 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrtrout View Post
Seems a great place, with hopefully less aggro than the UK one.
Cheers Steven.
Welcome to the forum. We not a very agriculteral bunch here. Just kidding. Can't wait to see what you catch over there.
Old 01-16-2013, 05:28 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Steven! You'll see quite a few very framilier names here. We now have a pretty good sized bunch from the "Mother Board" as regular posters.

Fred Evans
Old 01-16-2013, 06:03 PM

Thanks for the welcome lads.
Fred, is Eddie Oneill on here.
S.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:56 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Mr. Trout! I too look forward to seeing some pictures of the fish you catch and your river.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:01 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum Mrtrout, great to have you aboard. Looking forward to seeing your collection of reels!

We have a thread that may interest you...

Reel Love; the Fly Reel Picture Thread
Old 01-16-2013, 07:15 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

welcome steven!
looking forward to hearing/seeing more from your side of the pond

casey

ARFE
Old 01-17-2013, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybo41 View Post
Welcome to the forum Mrtrout, great to have you aboard. Looking forward to seeing your collection of reels!

We have a thread that may interest you...

Reel Love; the Fly Reel Picture Thread
Thanks for the link jaybo, I had found it, my kind of reading.
S.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:43 AM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis

Welcome Steven, you may have seen some of my salmon flies over there on the other board, as well as one i donated for your LTC cause a while back.

Good to have you here. Certainly less agro, and generally a happy atmosphere..

Eunan

Addicted To Vise