Greetings from Idaho

idnative1948

Reaction score
Long time lurker, long time fly fisherman. With winter on want to get back to tying after being away from it for years. Hand full of grand kids wanting to get started in the sport, so could be a busy spring/summer for me. Looking forward to contributing to the forum.

littledavid123

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum idnative, looking forward to reading about your fishing adventures with the grankids. Don't forget to spend some time in the search feature, a wealth of information is hidden back in there.

Dave

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! You live in a great state for fly fishing. I bet you are looking forward to teaching the grandkids how to fish. I have a five year old grandson that loves fishing and it is a blast getting to take him out.

Larry

hightide

Reaction score
Welcome from Texas. I visited Boise in 2005 for the Basque Reunion. Great city full of friendly people. One thing that I found interesting was when you ask someone how far it is to the place that you are going it is always a short distance. Thirty minutes later you are still walking to get there (lol).

watson

Reaction score
Welcome!
Being I'm just south of you, Idaho is my home away from home for summer floats:icon_wink
I love it up that way!
Cheers,
Watson