The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 05:48 PM

Flityer has a spectacular aura aboutFlityer has a spectacular aura aboutFlityer has a spectacular aura about
Default Hello New Member From Pennsylvania

Hello All,
Have been checking out this board from time to time and have finaly signed up as I have seen some great suggestions and helpful tips from you guy's and gal's as well as some great fishing stories.
A little about myself I have been fly fishing since the age of 10 when I got my first flyrod a nice Montague Sunbeam which I still have and fish with to this day along with the many other toys I have accumulated along the way. I enjoy fishing many types of water here in the northeast from tiny wild trout streams you can jump across to the sprawling Upper Delaware River and everthing in between. I fish mainly dries and when things get tough sling some nymphs mostly when I get cabin fever in the winter. In between fishing and work I like to pour a nice glass of single malt scotch and tie some fly's to fill the voids in my fly boxes.
In my many years of enjoying this great sport I have never come to know it all and probably never will as I learn somthing new each time I come to visit the various boards and it nice to read about new ideas and take them along on the next outing hopefully to improve my time in the out doors.
Looking forward to sharing and learning with a fine group of people that have like intrest.

Tight Line All,
Allen
Old 01-18-2008, 06:26 PM

fatguide is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello New Member From Pennsylvania

Howdy Flityer;

Welcome. Nice to meet an honest man. Your statement about the constant learning process is right on.

I keep a rock I hooked and landed streamer fishing on my tying desk to remind me of that very thing.

Look forward to reading your future posts.

fish or DIE
Old 01-18-2008, 08:52 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome!
Old 01-18-2008, 09:44 PM
Super Moderator

BigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant future

Welcome to the group! looking forward to your contributions

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.
Old 01-19-2008, 08:49 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi Allen,

Welcome to the board. It sounds like you will fit right in. Looking forward to your post.

Frank
Old 01-21-2008, 11:36 AM

Flityer has a spectacular aura aboutFlityer has a spectacular aura aboutFlityer has a spectacular aura about

Thank You all for your warm welcome looking forward to sharing some adventures with you in the near future.

Tight Lines,
Allen