The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2013, 07:19 PM

hightide is on a distinguished road
Default New Member

Hello. I am from Houston, Texas. I mainly fish saltwater for specks and reds. I make my rods and tie my flies. I am 73 years of age now but I still get along fine most of the time. Besides fishing, rod building, and fly tying my interests are reading, gardening, cooking, and working out. I stay busy and enjoy life as much as possible. Hope to make some friends here.

Cheers, Ellis Mendiola (an old basque).
Old 02-02-2013, 07:27 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Member

Hello Hightide and welcome to the forum, was surprised to see that hightide had not already been taken. I live in Arkansas but work and office out of Cuero, may have to work on an adventure together in one of the bays.

Dave
Old 02-02-2013, 07:29 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome! How's the winter fishing in Texas?
Old 02-02-2013, 08:26 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: New Member

Welcome to the Asylum! The Mod's here assure we all take our 'chill pills.' Just kidding, this is one of the most 'User Friendly' Boards you'll find on the Internet.

Fred
Old 02-02-2013, 08:34 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Ellis: Welcome to the forum! Getting to fish for specks and reds can't be too bad of a gig. I'm looking forward to reading about your fishing adventures.

Old 02-02-2013, 09:12 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

welcome to the club
lots of good people here with lots of great knowledge.
looking forward to hearing and seeing more from you

casey

ARFE
Old 02-03-2013, 02:05 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Ellis...we have a french Basque on the forum Ben(The North American Fly Fishing Forum - View Profile: ben664)
Old 02-03-2013, 03:34 AM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum. Can't wait to see your rods, flies and fish. Again, Welcome to the forum.
Old 02-03-2013, 06:01 AM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold

Hi Ellis,from Australia,wemcome to NAFFF.
We have people from just about everywhere.
Brian

Last edited by Liphookedau; 02-04-2013 at 01:28 AM.
Old 02-03-2013, 06:36 AM

noreaster is just really nicenoreaster is just really nicenoreaster is just really nicenoreaster is just really nicenoreaster is just really nice

Howdy from the Canadian east coast.
We fish saltwater specs here too. Sea run speckled trout. They aren't the same are they?