The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2013, 03:15 PM

kicker19 will become famous soon enoughkicker19 will become famous soon enough
Default Greetings from Atlanta

I have been searching the internet quite some time for a site that has a good knowledge base of fly fishing. after looking through this site for several days I found it in my best interest to became a member. I dont have a huge amount of knowledge about fly fishing, but I have learned a few things in the several years I have been fishing. any day spent fishing, whether good conditions or not, is better than any day at work or being at home. I fish many different sections of the Chatahoochee river (I live a few miles from it) and I travel to the north ga mtns multiple times a year to fish. I'm not opposed to fishing elsewhere, I am all for expanding my list of places fished.
Old 02-20-2013, 03:28 PM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Greetings from Atlanta

Hi kicker 19.
From The Land Downunder let me be The First to Welcome you,if you need any info this is The Place to be as we have a very Friendly & helpful crew,also we are
Multi - Cultural,like myself lots of us are from all around The World.
Cheers.
Brian.
Old 02-20-2013, 03:30 PM

Eddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to the forum, lots of great information and a great bunch of people
Old 02-20-2013, 04:41 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Kicker: Welcome to the forum! How is the Chatahoochee river trout fishing now? I had heard that a couple years back when they were working on the dam they drew the water down so low that it eventually impacted the trout due to the high water temps.

Larry
Old 02-21-2013, 09:25 AM

tennessee dave will become famous soon enoughtennessee dave will become famous soon enough

Welcome from Eastern Tennessee. You should take a weekend and get up to the Great Smokies.
Old 02-21-2013, 09:40 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

to the forum...tons of infos and great people here...enjoy yourself
Old 02-21-2013, 09:52 AM

spiderninja will become famous soon enough

Welcome to the forum.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:10 PM

kicker19 will become famous soon enoughkicker19 will become famous soon enough

hey to everyone from the other side of the world and within the states, I truely do feel welcome here, thanks.
Larry - My understanding is the fishing is good, esp further up toward Buford Dam. The lower hooch right now is not very productive. I think because the weather changes drastically from day to day and some sections are HEAVILY fished. the Delayed Harverst region have several access points to the public and people take advantage of it. I have plans to fish further above the DH area just below Morgan Falls dam ( which requires floating due to private land). I'll let you know how it is when I float it. Spring time is good, last season i caught some 10' rainbows (both native and stocked)
Ten Dave - I might have to take you up on that. Ive heard good things about the fishing up there. the mtn ranges are a major plus too !
Old 02-22-2013, 09:01 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! That was cool. Got greetings from all over the planet in no time flat. Well let me toss my welcome in from the frozen North. A spot that was missing up till now. This is a great forum. I'm sure you will like it.