The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2013, 08:10 PM

finisher will become famous soon enough
Default Hello from Idaho

New here and to fly fishing. I took a beginning class in March and I'm hooked! I've been out on the river at least 3 times a week since my class and I just can't get enough. I caught 4 nice trout my second time out, so I'm off to an ok start. I look forward to digesting the wisdom of those on the forum and hopefully adding a bit of my own. Next step is tying my own flies.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:15 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Hello from Idaho

Welcome to the forum,

You have discovered the best information pool to cast your questions into. We love to hear from our members and those members who are into photography are very popular. I don't mean just fish pictures but landscapes, Idaho is a beautiful place to be so you may as well share if you can.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 05-02-2013, 08:24 PM

Well, I guess lucky for me that I am into photography. I just got a waterproof camera and have yet to snap a fish photo with it. I will definitely post photos of all kinds when I have them. Thanks for the welcome. I agree that Idaho is beautiful and quite diverse in terms of landscape. Lots of lens candy here!
Old 05-02-2013, 08:32 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

welcome to the forum finisher
there is a great group of fly savvy folks here so ask away....
oh, looking forward to seeing your photography too btw.

casey

ARFE
Old 05-02-2013, 08:39 PM
Business Member

CutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to the forum and Fly Fishing. What area of Idaho. I am in Boise. Maybe we will meet up on some local water.

Mike
Hand Woven Furled Leaders
Site: http://www.cutthroatfurledleaders.com/
email. mike@cutthroatleader.com
Old 05-02-2013, 09:33 PM

I'm currently in Boise as well. I may be heading to the northern part of the state in the CDA area. Not sure on the move yet. Definitely down for a meetup though.
Old 05-02-2013, 09:48 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum! Living in Idaho can't be too bad of a place to get into fly fishing, best of luck!

Old 05-03-2013, 12:31 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Hello from Idaho

Add my warm welcome from the Deepest/Dark Reaches of Southern Oregon.
Old 05-03-2013, 12:38 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

finisher...looks like it's a good start...tying your own flies,good idea