The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2013, 09:39 AM

tim16 is on a distinguished road
Default new

Brand new at this, forgive me if I don't post alot. Would rather gather information than make an idiot of myself. Glad to be here, and will appreciate any advice.

Tim
Old 06-04-2013, 12:18 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: new

Welcome Home Tim, and not to worry about asking questions. We don't take 'prisoners' here.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:21 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new

Tim....lots of experienced anglers willing to help here...
Old 06-04-2013, 12:35 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Tim: Great to see you posting! There aren't any dumb questions, we were all beginners at one point. Browse around the forum, use the search function and if you can't find an answer, don't hesitate to ask questions, we have a great bunch of guys and gals on this forum that are more than will to help out.

Larry

Old 06-04-2013, 01:21 PM

yonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the rough

Welcome to the forum!

Here I walk slowly, deliberately, taking it one step, one trout, one sunset at a time. -Harry Middleton
Old 06-04-2013, 05:27 PM

Eddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to the forum Tim, enjoy
Old 06-04-2013, 07:16 PM

random user is a jewel in the roughrandom user is a jewel in the roughrandom user is a jewel in the rough

Welcome. It's a whole lot easier to ask after looking around a bit rather than trying to reinvent the wheel. If "Search" doesn't get you what you need. Speak up.

BTY, being new isn't a requirement for making an idiot of yourself.... I do it semi-regularly.

Last edited by random user; 06-05-2013 at 07:56 AM.
Old 06-04-2013, 07:50 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

hey welcome to the forum tim
allot of good people here.

casey

ARFE
Old 06-04-2013, 08:20 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome!

Feel free to ask away, I find I often learn when people ask questions, even if I 'knew' the answer. A lot of us benefit from reading the answers that are posted. Also, when you ask, let us know what part of the country/world you're fishing in. Helps focus the answers in a more helpful direction.