The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By jadams3616
  • 1 Post By jadams3616

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2013, 12:38 PM

jadams3616 will become famous soon enough
Default New Guy from Northern Colorado

Just another new guy from Northern Colorado(Loveland/Fort Collins). Lots of great info on this site and im looking forward to being a part of it. I grew up down south and moved out here about 4 years ago for my job. Have been fly fishing for about 8 years now. Started out going after all warmwater, but fell in love with the trout fishing when i moved out here. I fish the Big Thompson, Cache La Poudre, RMNP, and North Park area around Walden mostly. Below is a nice brown i pulled out of the Big T in Morraine park memorial day weekend. Didnt know fish got that big up there.[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]
mcnerney and yonder like this.
Old 06-19-2013, 12:49 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Guy from Northern Colorado

jadams....There are some Colorado members on the forum...great place to fish
Old 06-19-2013, 01:21 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the great looking Brown! I don't think I have ever seen a fish larger than that come out of the Big T.

Do you fish the Delaney Buttes Lakes?
When I lived in Laramie that was one of my favorite lake destinations.

Old 06-19-2013, 02:46 PM

jadams3616 will become famous soon enough

Im not a real big lake fisherman, but I do spend some time on the lakes every year. Definitely a great fishery. I concentrate mostly on the North Platte and meadow streams that feed it around the Delaneys.(Michigan River, Roaring Fork Creek, and North Fork of the North Platte) Was actually up there this past Saturday and had one of my better days in a while on the Roaring Fork throwing big streamers trailing a San Juan worm.
mcnerney likes this.
Old 06-22-2013, 01:12 PM

yonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the rough

welcome to the forum.........meadow streams are my favorite......be sure to post some pics of your fishing adventures!!

Here I walk slowly, deliberately, taking it one step, one trout, one sunset at a time. -Harry Middleton