The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By mcnerney
  • 1 Post By Hardyreels
  • 2 Post By fredaevans

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2013, 04:05 PM

kayakfishmontana is on a distinguished road
Default Montana boy

Hi to all
I have been an active outdoorsman for as long as I can remember and being raised in western Montana helped alot. I've been lucky to find a way to make a living in the industry as well. I hope to be a resource for any questions you guys have.

Stuff I can help with.
Fishing in Montana
Fishing in East Africa
Fishing in Argentina
Fishing in The Caribbean
Old 06-30-2013, 05:17 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Montana boy

Welcome to the forum! I would like to point out that you are welcome to discuss fly fishing and any aspects of the sport. You will not be allowed to talk about your business ventures unless you become a business assoicate of the forum.
Hardyreels likes this.

Larry
Old 06-30-2013, 06:44 PM

kayakfishmontana is on a distinguished road

How Do i do that?
Old 06-30-2013, 06:49 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Hi Montana,

Send me a PM and include your e-mail address and I will send you business membership information. To send the PM just click my screen name and chose 'send a private message'.

Anyway, welcome to the forum.

Ard
mcnerney likes this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 06-30-2013, 06:54 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayakfishmontana View Post
Hi to all
I have been an active outdoorsman for as long as I can remember and being raised in western Montana helped alot. I've been lucky to find a way to make a living in the industry as well. I hope to be a resource for any questions you guys have.

Stuff I can help with.
Fishing in Montana
Fishing in East Africa
Fishing in Argentina
Fishing in The Caribbean
This post is an example of what makes this the most valuable Fishing Fora in North America. I'm in the bottom end of Oregon and you're coming here. I'll tell/suggest what rock to stand on. Can't guarentee Mr. Fish will be in front of you, but I'll do my absolute best to assure.

I just ask one thing:

Hook-Land-Toss Him Back to make more.

Fred Evans
Hardyreels and mcnerney like this.