The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2013, 07:38 AM

sageandonion is on a distinguished road
Default Hello from tropical England.

Hello everyone, from sunny England! I joined the Forum a while back, forgot my password, then finally got around to having it reset by Admin.

Been fly fishing once or twice a year for 25 years - mostly on holiday in Wales, Scotland and Ireland. Now I have the time to do get into it more.

I still consider myself a novice. Unfortunately, I'm one of those 'all the gear and no idea' guys.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:38 AM

bigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Hello from tropical England.

Welcome back to the forum!

I'm in the same situation with fishing time these days. I've been fly fishing nearly twice as long as you, but these days my time on the water is limited by other obligations.

I'm an addicted collector also so you're not alone here,(conventional too, spinning, baitcasting & trolling) but have more of an idea what to do with it, at least most of the time!

My fly tying & lure making collection could stock a small shop!

I'll be looking forward to reading some more about fly fishing on the other side of the pond!

Remember, no one likes to be behind the big truck, but that's better than being under it!
Old 07-14-2013, 08:46 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Hello from tropical England.

To our side of the Pond. Follow the 'Mother Board' as its amazing what you find that's directly transferable. I'd assume the same goes both ways.

Fred
Old 07-14-2013, 09:32 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to hearing about your local fishing!

Old 07-14-2013, 09:32 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

back from the other side of the ...Channelequatorial south of France....dreadfully hot at the moment
Old 07-14-2013, 09:46 AM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Hello from tropical England.

Welcome back to the forum, great to have you aboard!