The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2013, 09:03 AM

fishingdvm is on a distinguished road
Default There are Trout in AZ

Relatively new to this forum. Just wanted to post a hello and I look forward to surfing the forum and hopefully contributing also.

I am a veterinarian who travels between AZ and CA working in the world of horses.

I thought I would introduce myself before posting a question.

Thank you,

Doc
Old 07-25-2013, 09:18 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: There are Trout in AZ

Doc
if you ever go to WY....have a look at Larry's horses....he'll tell you why
Old 07-25-2013, 09:32 AM

trout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to beholdtrout trekker is a splendid one to behold

Welcome Doc,

Iím always interested in whatever jewels of local knowledge the members in the Southwest are willing to share.

Wade on in, TT
Old 07-25-2013, 10:17 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Doc: Welcome to the forum! I can't help with fishing in AZ, but hope to someday. We just had some friends up from Sonoma, AZ, they bring their four Paso Finos up to Pinedale, WY every summer to ride in the mountains when it is too hot in AZ to ride. They generously allow me to ride one of their horses and join them on trail rides, great way to see some of the back country around Pinedale, WY.

Old 07-25-2013, 03:04 PM

yonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the rough

Welcome Doc.........I am a fan of horses, but mules rule!!........keep us informed of the Arizona fishing!!!

Here I walk slowly, deliberately, taking it one step, one trout, one sunset at a time. -Harry Middleton