The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2008, 03:20 AM

bestrainbows1 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Best Rainbow Trout Photos

Hi All, I'm an avid trout fisherman residing in the Adirondack Park. I mainly fish the northern section of the Adirondacks. My preferred method of fishing is trolling out of my Radisson canoe using fly rod, sinking line and the streamer of the day. I will switch to casting dry flies if that is what the trout want. I have dedicated my last couple of years to photographing giant, trophy-sized, rainbow trout rising ot the hatch. My brother is in a wheelchair and my initial motivation was to let him see why I chose to live on an Adirondack lake and to see what he surely missed. Once I printed some of the files on professional metallic photography paper, I realized how lucky I was and thought other outdoor enthusiasts would love to view and own them. I have put some of them on my website: Best Rainbow Trout Photos for your viewing pleasure. I hope you enjoy them just as much as I enjoyed taking them. Hope to hear from you and share some fishing information. I maintain a Adirondack fishing report on my website...always looking for the hot "bites" and techniques.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 40.JPG (11.9 KB, 182 views)
Old 02-22-2008, 12:19 AM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best Rainbow Trout Photos

Welcome to the forum.
You have some very interesting work there.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*