The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By jammin702

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2013, 01:00 PM

jammin702 is on a distinguished road
Default Getting back in the game

Greetings, My name is Ben and I am currently living in Ohio. I haven't done much fishing in the past dozen years or so (college, starting a career, getting married, etc.), but bought a spinning rod this summer and had a blast. Looking to get back into fly fishing now that time is starting to free up.
I have a fair amount of stocked rivers around me and frequently visit my parents in Cleveland where I can get some steelhead fishing in. I have some saltwater trips planned and hope to bring along some gear.
Found this forum and it looks like a great place to share knowledge, stories, fish stories and ideas! Thanks!
mcnerney, Rip Tide, yonder and 1 others like this.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:04 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting back in the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammin702 View Post
Found this forum and it looks like a great place to share knowledge, stories, fish stories and ideas! Thanks!
Agree with you Ben
to the forum
Old 11-08-2013, 01:29 PM

ia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to beholdia_trouter is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to the forum Ben. Place is full of nice folks that will help you all they can.
Old 11-08-2013, 02:52 PM

craigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ia_trouter View Post
Welcome to the forum Ben. Place is full of nice folks that will help you all they can.
Very true and welcome!
Old 11-08-2013, 03:42 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Ben: Welcome to the forum! Lots of great information here on the forum, spend some time browsing and using the search function, but don't hesitate to ask questions, we will try our best to help out.

Larry

Old 11-08-2013, 03:45 PM

buddhist_palm is a jewel in the roughbuddhist_palm is a jewel in the roughbuddhist_palm is a jewel in the roughbuddhist_palm is a jewel in the rough

good people + good content = great forum

welcome to the show
Old 11-09-2013, 06:29 PM

yonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the rough

welcome to the forum.........and welcome back to the "sport"!!!

Here I walk slowly, deliberately, taking it one step, one trout, one sunset at a time. -Harry Middleton