The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2014, 10:34 AM

elhoward622 is on a distinguished road
Default Kayak/SUP fisherman from GA

Hey guys,
I'm Evan Howard from the Jackson Kayak Fishing Team out of Marietta, GA. I chase striped bass, spotted bass, hybrids, and musky from kayaks and paddle boards and live for the sleigh rides from big fish. I fish gear and fly, but fly fishing and tying have become my #1 passions and tying big musky and pike style streamers has become an outright addiction. I'm looking forward to learning even more about fly fishing and tying tactics as well as sharing my adventures with you guys as I try to catch bigger fish and more species on the fly.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-11-2014, 08:47 PM

jimp has a spectacular aura aboutjimp has a spectacular aura aboutjimp has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Kayak/SUP fisherman from GA

and definitely NICE fish