The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Liphookedau
  • 1 Post By mcnerney
  • 1 Post By Eddie O'Neill
  • 1 Post By Hardyreels
  • 1 Post By jpbfly
  • 1 Post By fredaevans

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2014, 06:10 AM
guest56 is on a distinguished road
Default Hello from the UK

Hi all,
My name is Mike and I have been a member of the Brit forum. Having spoken to one of your members on there I thought I would give this forum a go as well. My username, in case anyone is interested, is Catalan for 'more than a club' referring to FC Barcelona, my favourite soccer club and which is my other passion.
Well, that's all I have to say at the moment other than I look forward to getting involved and meeting other like-minded members.
Mike
Old 01-12-2014, 07:14 AM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Hello from the UK

Hi Mike Welcome.
Many members here are also on The Sister UK Forum as well.
Brian
mesqueunclub likes this.
Old 01-12-2014, 08:53 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Mike: Welcome to the forum!

JP (jpbfly) from France is also a big soccer fan. I do watch soccer, but love football.

Larry
mesqueunclub likes this.

Old 01-12-2014, 10:59 AM

Eddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to behold

Welcome Mike, enjoy
mesqueunclub likes this.
Old 01-12-2014, 12:29 PM

Thanks guys, I look forward to learning some interesting stuff.
Best regards,
Mike
Old 01-12-2014, 12:48 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Hi Mike,

We are set up very much like Fly Forums UK so you will easily be able to snoop around. We have many topics stashed away in the archives so let the Search box be your friend.

Good to have you come over,

Ard
mesqueunclub likes this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 01-12-2014, 01:00 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Mike,Larry is right I like soccer....but I prefer rugby
Do you live in the UK or Spain?
mesqueunclub likes this.
Old 01-12-2014, 01:30 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see you've 'joined the club.' As noted above you'll recognize several of the fellows here from postings 'across the Pond' as well as member names here.

Fred
mesqueunclub likes this.
Old 01-12-2014, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpbfly View Post
I live in the UK but I have lived in Spain where I will return to soon. I love rugby too, once played as no. 8 for a local team, some years ago mind. Barcelona is my passion together with fly fishing.
Many thanks for your input.
Mike

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredaevans View Post

Good to see you've 'joined the club.' As noted above you'll recognize several of the fellows here from postings 'across the Pond' as well as member names here.

Fred
Fred, you are a star, I already feel at home here. Thank you so much for pointing me in this direction. No doubt we will have lots to discuss over time. And by the way guys, please excuse my Brit spellings rom time to time
Mike

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpbfly View Post
I live in the Uk but have lived in Spain to where I hope to return soon. I also like rugby and used to play no. 8 for a local team many years ago.
Mike

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
Hi Mike,

We are set up very much like Fly Forums UK so you will easily be able to snoop around. We have many topics stashed away in the archives so let the Search box be your friend.

Good to have you come over,

Ard
Thanks Ard. Look forward to chatting.