The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By stillwading

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2014, 02:34 PM

stillwading will become famous soon enoughstillwading will become famous soon enough
Default New Guy from Twin Cities

Not entirely sure how it took this long for me to stumble upon these forums, not exactly like I'm "new" to fly fishin sites.

Anyway... born in MN, grew up in SW VA (Abingdon), finished HS/College in MN and have been living around the Twin Cities ever since... so if I use "eh," "doncha know," and "y'all" in the same sentence, well there ya have it.

Been fly fishing for about 4 years now, tying for just as long. I fish around the twin cities area, driftless of MN, WI, and IA, though I'd say most often I fish NW Wisco... around the hayward area.

Don't ask for my favorite target species. I don't know how to answer that. Even if I did, the answer would probably change next week anyway.
ted4887 and mbchilton like this.
Old 01-20-2014, 03:22 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Guy from Twin Cities

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you aboard, looking forward to reading about your fishing adventures.

Larry

Old 01-20-2014, 04:13 PM

ia_trouter is a name known to allia_trouter is a name known to allia_trouter is a name known to allia_trouter is a name known to allia_trouter is a name known to allia_trouter is a name known to all

Welcome to the forum. A lot of multi-species guys here.
Old 01-20-2014, 06:45 PM

itchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to the boards... Dave?
Old 01-21-2014, 11:48 AM

stillwading will become famous soon enoughstillwading will become famous soon enough

Heh... yep, you got me. Was lookin online for some random patterns to use to finish the trout box before hittin up that spot I got the v-dub stuck last year, stumbled upon a thread with some familiar names in it.
Old 01-21-2014, 11:55 AM

itchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to behold

Haha! I got down that way a couple weekends ago... People everywhere... But it was a warm weekend... The new bridge is nice... No worries of my neon being pushed down steam
Old 01-21-2014, 01:51 PM

Eddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to the forum, great place, great people, enjoy