The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2014, 01:58 PM

sheepdog is on a distinguished road
Default New guy native to Northern California

Hey Guys (and Gals),

I've finally registered on here after visiting for a while now. I'm a 21 year old who was born and raised in Northern California around the lake Tahoe area. I've been fly fishing since I was about 13. Even after all these years, I still can't seem to do it right most of the time. Anyway, I've done most of my fishing in the Sierra Tahoe region since it was basically in my back yard. I'm now living in San Diego and will be here for the next 2 years. My Wife and I are both active duty and the Military has landed us here. Fortunately after the next couple years, we will both be out of the military and will be relocating to my hometown in northern CA. Trout fishing is very close to my chest and being that I now live in San Diego, there are very limited options to fish for them in streams and rivers near by. I hope to learn a lot from everyone on here and look forward to contributing in anyway I can!

Thanks,
Gary
Old 02-05-2014, 02:01 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New guy native to Northern California

Gary: Welcome to the forum and a big thank you for your service to our country! Looking forward to your participation, especially once you get back to your hometown.

Larry

Old 02-05-2014, 02:14 PM

mridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud of

Welcome to the forum! Where's the fun in "doing it right"? Watch me fish for a while an you'll know what I mean.
Old 02-05-2014, 02:42 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Gary.Looking forward to seeing your reports and pics
Old 02-05-2014, 03:00 PM

Eddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to the forum, enjoy
Old 02-06-2014, 08:59 AM

sheepdog is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the warm welcome!