The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2014, 04:20 AM

flyfishingcaribe is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to flyfishingcaribe
Default Martina from Fly Fishing Caribe

Hello everybody!
I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Martina Beilinson and I work in Fly Fishing Caribe & Patagonia, with my father Daniel (CEO).
I fish since I was very young, and fly fished for the last 8 years as a hobby. I love fishing in saltwater mostly, but every fish is a challenge and it is an adventure from the moment you step out of bed! Just love it and get really adrenalin and passionate when I'm behind my desk and see videos of others fishing!

I'm joining this blog to share fly fishing experiences, learn from other fishermen/women and also publish once in a while special offers we might have or last minute available rods to feel in or hosted trips that might be interesting for some of you.

I posted some photo albums of the latest trips Daniel hosted, and others I travelled but if you want to have a look at our site, feel free to visit us: Fly Fishing Caribe & Patagonia

See you around!

Cheers & Tight lines!

Martina
Old 02-18-2014, 05:05 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Martina from Fly Fishing Caribe

Martina....great to see another business memberLooks like this forum has become a must....
Old 02-18-2014, 07:05 AM

gzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nice

Welcome Martina. Great to have you. Looking forward to hearing some of your adventures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"There are no traffic jams along the extra mile"

http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/fo...logs/gzarboni/
Old 02-18-2014, 07:59 AM

flyfishingcaribe is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to flyfishingcaribe

Thank you for your warm welcome!
I'll definitely upload some pics and stories. This year I'll be traveling to PEROLA Yacht in Cuba in May and Sweden in June to check put a lodge there, and then back to Cuba in August to host a trip in Cayo Cruz....so I hope to have pleanty of stories and anecdotes!

See u around!

Cheers,

Martina
Old 02-18-2014, 08:08 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Martina: Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to viewing your photos and reading about your fishing adventures.

Everything is frozen solid here in western Wyoming and we have about a foot of snow covering everything. I was planning on going fishing today on one of the local tailwaters but woke up to heavy winds, now the forecast is calling for 20-30 mph winds with a high of 33 degrees.......I'll wait for a better day.

Larry

Old 02-23-2014, 02:27 PM

rockthief is a jewel in the roughrockthief is a jewel in the roughrockthief is a jewel in the rough

Martina is one of my favorite names.

I have a thought that we could learn much from you.

Paul