The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By mcnerney
  • 1 Post By siege

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2014, 02:21 PM

riversage is on a distinguished road
Default Riversage Outfitters

Hi everyone!

I am very happy to join the Fly Fishing Forum! I have been fishing and hunting since I was a boy and have fly fished for over 25 years. During those 25 years I was a guide on the Upper Delaware River for about 10 years and a guide in Montana on the Madison River for 2 years. I also taught many new fly fishers the art of fly fishing and was president of the largest teaching fly fishing club in Pennsylvania. I currently own and operate Riversage Outfitters a fly fishing destination company specializing in group and individual fly fishing adventures to Argentina, Bahamas, Chile, Belize, Alaska. I will be adding an Iceland adventure and a cast and blast adventure in Utah very shortly. i look forward to speaking with you on the forum!!

Ray

Last edited by mcnerney; 03-03-2014 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Removed the Business URL link
Old 03-03-2014, 02:37 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Riversage Outfitters

Riversage: Welcome to the forum!

As you can see I removed the URL link to your business. Only business members are allowed to post links to their business. If you are interested in becoming a business member let me know.

Larry

Old 03-03-2014, 09:05 PM

siege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant future
Default Re: Riversage Outfitters

Welcome aboard, Ray. It's always nice to see a fellow fly fisherman join us. It looks like you have a lot to offer, and could provide a world of knowledge ( pun intended ).
You might consider looking at the bottom of the forum index, and see how big the "audience " is on the forum.
Lots of potential clients, with exactly the the right demographics......
As an individual, or as a business member, WELCOME !
mcnerney likes this.