The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2014, 11:52 PM

hexhatch has a spectacular aura abouthexhatch has a spectacular aura abouthexhatch has a spectacular aura about
Default Excited to be Here

Glad I found this site. There seems to be a lot of intelligent and knowledgable people around to shed some knowledge. I fly fish about 20 days a year, mostly at Almanor in California and in Alaska when my friends and I take our annual trip. Can't beat the thrill of a big bow inhaling a three inch mayfly!

Rick
mcnerney, williamhj and oldnewguy like this.
Old 04-23-2014, 12:18 AM

gzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nice
Default Re: Excited to be Here

Welcome to the forum. Lots of great advice and ideas here. Don't be shy and ask lots of questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"There are no traffic jams along the extra mile"

http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/fo...logs/gzarboni/
Old 04-23-2014, 12:36 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

to the forum Rick...I'm looking forward to seeing a pic of the big bow who's just inhaled a three inch mayfly
Old 04-23-2014, 01:48 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Hello Rick,

You are very observant that there are a bunch of great members here who are always willing to help out with any questions or just to join into discussions. I hope you'll stick around and become one of the regulars too.

Welcome to the forum,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 04-23-2014, 08:14 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Rick: Welcome to the Forum! Looking forward to reading about your fishing adventures. Did the water situation improve any in your part of CA?
We had a great snow season this past winter here in the Rockies, we will have a long run off season this spring but the fishing should be great well into fall.

Larry

Old 04-23-2014, 08:26 AM
mridenour

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexhatch View Post
Glad I found this site. There seems to be a lot of intelligent and knowledgable people around to shed some knowledge. I fly fish about 20 days a year, mostly at Almanor in California and in Alaska when my friends and I take our annual trip. Can't beat the thrill of a big bow inhaling a three inch mayfly!

Rick
Rick,
You are absolutely right. There are intelligent and knowledgeable people here. I'm here too!

Welcome to the forum!

Mike
Old 04-24-2014, 08:16 AM

siege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant future

Welcome aboard ! Always nice to see a new member.
This forum works because of people who participate, and now we have another one
Old 04-24-2014, 11:08 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
Rick: Welcome to the Forum! Looking forward to reading about your fishing adventures. Did the water situation improve any in your part of CA?
We had a great snow season this past winter here in the Rockies, we will have a long run off season this spring but the fishing should be great well into fall.

Larry
Add my welcome and curious too about the water situation. We're going to be 'OK' here on the Rogue River but the further south you get the more interesting it could get come late Summer. Keep forgetting to look up the water situation in Lake Shasta as that's where the majority water going into the Sac River seems to originate.

Fred
Old 04-24-2014, 08:30 PM

lv2nymph is just really nicelv2nymph is just really nicelv2nymph is just really nicelv2nymph is just really nicelv2nymph is just really nice

Welcome aboard, lots of great info. in here.
Old 04-25-2014, 01:13 AM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum! There is nothing like fishing a hex hatch!