The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By truite fario

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2014, 03:15 AM

truite fario is on a distinguished road
Default helo from france

hello, my name is cyril lespinasse and I am passionate about flyfishing .J 'lives in France in the high Alps and I fishing brown trout has fly.J' have traveled the world to catch trout.
I find it interesting to be on this forum to share them with people from other countries.
A bientot

my website:

Last edited by mcnerney; 06-18-2014 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Removed link to personal web site.
Old 06-18-2014, 05:33 AM

lv2nymph is a name known to alllv2nymph is a name known to alllv2nymph is a name known to alllv2nymph is a name known to alllv2nymph is a name known to alllv2nymph is a name known to all
Default Re: helo from france

Welcome aboard, good to have you here. Really nice site you have there, thanks for sharing.
Old 06-18-2014, 06:30 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: helo from france

Welcome to the Forum!!

Looking forward to reading your postings and better yet photo's of your fishing streams/rivers.

Fred
Old 06-18-2014, 06:48 AM

Liphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud of

Hi Cyril.
A Big Welcome from Australia we also have other of your Countrymen here with us.
To date I haven't been to France however I've seen much of your Country & The Alps watching The Tour De France for many years on SBS.
Cheers.
Brian
Old 06-18-2014, 07:18 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Cyril: Welcome to the forum, it is great to have you posting with us.
Sorry I had to remove the link to your personal web site as that is not allowed unless you are a business member of the forum, I hope you understand.

Old 06-18-2014, 07:25 AM
mridenour

Welcome to the party!
Old 06-18-2014, 08:27 AM
Account on hold

guest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to behold

Bienvenue dans le quartier Cyril!

I don't really know French, I just know how to use google translator
Old 06-18-2014, 09:18 AM

jgentile is just really nicejgentile is just really nicejgentile is just really nicejgentile is just really nicejgentile is just really nice

Bienvenue mon ami!

Like Fred said, I hope you post some photos soon of your local waters!
Old 06-18-2014, 08:33 PM

duker is just really niceduker is just really niceduker is just really niceduker is just really niceduker is just really nice

Bonjour Cyril, et bienvenue.

I know you will find a lot here to educate and entertain you. Nous sommes toujours pecheurs et amis (I promise I won't torment you with any more bad high school French).

Scott
Old 06-19-2014, 02:42 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Cyril....Bienvenue à toiJ'ai visité ton site...super! Les règles sont très strictes sur ce forum ,on ne peut pas mettre de lien dans les posts à moins d'être "business member".Au plaisir de lire tes aventures et voir des photos des magnifiques rivières alpines