Hello from South Dakota

sdtrout

Reaction score
Just joined your group a couple of days ago and want to introduce myself. I hope to learn a lot from the gang here.

I did notice that my ol' buddy Jerry (Hairwing530) is an active participant.

fredaevans

Reaction score
White City (tad north of Medford) Oar-E-Gone
Welcome to the Board! You folks are having interesting weather, to say the least. Channel flipping yesterday and came across snowmobile racing ... (amazing to watch!) from South Dakota.

Being it was close to 70 degrees here in Southern Oregon all I could do was a 'Glad that's not here!'

Fred

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Sdtrout: Welcome to the forum!
I'm looking forward to reading about your fly fishing adventures in the Black Hills.

I think that scoundrel hairwing530 is still hanging around these parts, if he hasn't escaped from that cell we stuffed him in. :D
Seriously, good to hear you are friends with Jerry as I am and a lot of other fine folks here on the forum, he is a very special person.

sdtrout

Reaction score
Sdtrout: Welcome to the forum!
I'm looking forward to reading about your fly fishing adventures in the Black Hills.

I think that scoundrel hairwing530 is still hanging around these parts, if he hasn't escaped from that cell we stuffed him in. :D
Seriously, good to hear you are friends with Jerry as I am and a lot of other fine folks here on the forum, he is a very special person.
Thanks. Unfortunately I live on the "other end" of SD from the Black Hills. Don't get out there as often as I'd like.

Been "friends" with Jerry for a while now, through another FF site we both frequent. I've tried as much as possible to help Jerry and his kids when I can. I HAVE to get to Michigan and fish the AuSable with Jerry...SOON!!!

jjack

Reaction score
I caught my personal best Brown Trout in downtown Rapid City while stationed at Ellsworth AFB way back when -

Welcome