The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2008, 03:52 PM
christer is on a distinguished road
Default Newbie from Sweden...

Hi!
My name is Christer and I´m new to this forum, but I´ve been surfin´ the WWW for some time, dreaming of all the fishing opportunities that exist in the world. I guess its easy not to be able to see the forest ´cause there is too many trees obstructing the vision.

I live on the westcoast of Sweden, in a town called Halmstad and at the moment I´m at home with my second daugther Linnéa who just turned 1 (her big sister Paulina is 5) So until I have to go back to work (I work as a physical therapist in the elderly care), I´ll just have to keep fishing in the neighborhood and hope that I´ll catch something legal (18" for the sea-run browns).

I fish mainly for sea-run browntrout and northern pike, but will try for some flounder and garfish
Old 03-21-2008, 12:38 AM
Super Moderator

BigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant future
Default Re: Newbie from Sweden...

Welcome to the group! Glad to have ya!

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.
Old 03-21-2008, 12:42 AM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome christer,
Looking forward to your post, hope you enjoy the forum.

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."

Old 04-13-2008, 01:38 PM

flyafishionado is on a distinguished road

Thanks for introducing yourself. You have interesting fishing opportunities. Looking forward to your reports.
By the way, take good care of those daughters. A blink of the eye and they will grow up. One or both may outfish you. One of my daughters can regularly outfish me.