Colorado

timken33

Reaction score
My name is Henry, I live in south Denver and fly fish every weekend. I don't know anyone out here so I would like to make some buddy's that know the state better. Thanks

mcnerney

Administrator
Reaction score
Henry

Welcome to the forum!
We have a lot of members from the Front Range area, hopefully you will meet up with one to fish with. In the meantime, make yourself home here, you will enjoy the atmosphere and great conversations.

scotty macfly

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!!!

Glad to have another Front Ranger here with us. I live North of Denver outside of Longmont.

I don't want to know your secret spots, but what areas do you like to fish?

There are numerous folks here on this forum that live near you, so be patient, someone may chime in soon.

denverdug

Reaction score
Welcome Henry, I live in the South East area of Denver and I work in the Waterton Canyon area. Always interested in finding people that would like to share a lil stream time.

Douglas

Ard

Forum Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Henry,

The best way to find folks who may be willing to meet is to keep your thread alive here and start a few more discussion threads. The guys will find them and you'll be able to sort out the Denver - Fort Collins and Springs guys.

Welcome to the forum, you moved to a great area,

Ard

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
Reaction score
I love seeing the different locations all our members are from and I even know a few. Visiting Denver a few years back now for the IFTD trade show I remember looking enviously at the South Platte near town and all the carp that have become quite famous now thanks to several articles about the locals fly fishing for them.
Welcome aboard!
Paul

L

Liphookedau

Hi Henry.
Firstly Welcome to The Forum... as mentioned there are quite a few from Colorado & it didn't take long for a response.
Over The Years locally & in my Travels I've met many from Denver whom have invited me to Fish with them.
Cheers & Good Fishing

comeonavs

Reaction score
Welcome

I to am here, I am just a bit north up in Broomfield. I unfortunately have only got to get out a few times per year the last few, so hoping to change that up.

Feel free to hit me up if your ever going, no guarantee I can but I will try.