The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2008, 11:00 AM

jclampwork88 will become famous soon enoughjclampwork88 will become famous soon enough
Default Just joined

I just joined and as look around, i am excited to participate in what i have seen so far.

John Bennett
Old 05-07-2008, 11:55 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just joined

John

Welcome aboard. You will find some very nice folks on this forum. I fish the streams primarily in Wyoming and Colorado with an occasional trip down to the San Juan, where do you like to fish?

Larry
Old 05-07-2008, 02:53 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi John,

Welcome to the forum. How long have you been fly fishing? Do you tye flies? Looking forward to you becoming an active member.

Frank
Old 05-07-2008, 06:08 PM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo

Welcome to the forum.

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures
Old 05-08-2008, 08:50 AM

jclampwork88 will become famous soon enoughjclampwork88 will become famous soon enough

I mainly fish the Ogden, Weber and Provo rivers in Utah. I wish i had more time to fish, but with our first baby due in about a month, i haven't had much time to do anything besides work and fix up the house. I haven't ever been to colorado to fish, but I have adventured into Wyoming for a trip or two every year. We fish the Green quite often when we can get away for a weekend.

I have fly fished for about 4 years now (thanks to my father who owns a cabin next to the North fork of the Duchesne River) and have really enjoyed it. I learn somethng new everytime I go.

As far as tying, I have tied for almost 3 years. Recently, I have tied a couple times a week with a consistant weekly tie on Thursdays with my father-in-law. Does anyone know of any swaps that i can join? I like to share what I tie and to see what other have come up with.

John
Old 05-09-2008, 11:08 AM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Hi John,
Glad you joined us, looking forward to your post.

Enjoy fishin the Weber and Provo myself.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm probably wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

http://www.wasatchguideservice.com/