The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2010, 11:19 AM

madjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to madjoni
Default Hi

Hi to all from Montenegro,Europe
I join this forum some while ago but have not much time to post.If you want to know anything about my part of World please ask,in meanwhile i am sure that i will learn a lot from you guys.
I am 36 and in fly fishing all my life.
All the best

Last edited by madjoni; 09-05-2010 at 12:50 PM.
Old 09-05-2010, 11:57 AM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi

Good to have another fellow flyfisherman join in.

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."

Old 09-05-2010, 12:00 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Madjoni, welcome to the forum!

I hope you post some of your fly fishing trips--- we have members from all over the world and it is always so interesting to see the water our members fish, the fish they catch, and the flies they use, and the different techniques.

Do you have "huchen" (Hucho hucho)and "marbled trout" (a subspecies of brown trout, maybe you call it "Zadlascica"?)

I've heard how beautiful Montenegro is, and look forward to your posts. Please make yourself at home here.

Best regards!
Old 09-05-2010, 12:45 PM

madjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud of

Thank you lads
My english is not very good soo i will put more photos then words in my posts
We do have huchen and marbled trout.Marble is not subspecies of brown trout.It is species for its own.We call it glavatica(best translation is big head trout) and we have one more endemic fish that lives only in big tributaries of Adriatic sea and only on our side(Balkan)of sea,the softmouth trout
Old 09-05-2010, 01:28 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Madjoni you're English is fine-- but we love pics too.

Thanks very much for your reply--

That's very interesting -- i'd never heard of the "soft mouth trout" so you made me very curious-- and thanks to google, I found this link:
http://www.balkan-trout.com/studied_..._softmouth.htm

I'm sure many of us would really enjoy hearing about the fishing in Montenegro--- looking forward to your posts
Old 09-05-2010, 01:40 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Hello,

This is a good place to visit and post. I am curious about your area, do you have fly fishing shops there? If so what are the favorite makes of rod and reels?

Welcome to our group,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 09-05-2010, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrines View Post
Hey Madjoni you're English is fine-- but we love pics too.

Thanks very much for your reply--
Thank You....as soon as i find my way trough the lot of forums you have here i will start some thread about my country

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrines View Post
That's very interesting -- i'd never heard of the "soft mouth trout" so you made me very curious-- and thanks to google, I found this link:
Softmouth trout | Salmo obtusirostris
I was their fishing guide when they came here...one american scientist was with them,name Stiv but i think he lives in austria now.....
Softmouth is very rare and oldest trout species here

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
Hello,

This is a good place to visit and post. I am curious about your area, do you have fly fishing shops there? If so what are the favorite makes of rod and reels?

Welcome to our group,

Ard
Thanks Ard
No,we dont have fly fishing shops
I was given one daiwa rod when I was kid and grow up whit it it was my best friend for 15 years...now i like Sage
Old 09-05-2010, 05:12 PM

milt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond repute

welcome! i have a question, do you have a salmo (brown) species called ohrid trout? milt.
Old 09-05-2010, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by milt spawn View Post
welcome! i have a question, do you have a salmo (brown) species called ohrid trout? milt.
Thanks Milt
nop,that and one more endemic species lives in great Ohrid lake.That is in Macedonia and that species are Salmo belvica and Salmo letnica
Old 09-05-2010, 06:09 PM

milt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond repute

interesting. over here the scientists classify all browns as salmo trutta, regardless of the source. i did not know of the belvica. thanx! milt.