The North American Fly Fishing Forum

The North American Fly Fishing Forum (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/)
-   Member Introductions (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/member-introductions/)
-   -   Hi (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/member-introductions/529-hi.html)

Piscator 08-03-2005 02:35 PM

Hi

I'm new to the sport and hope to learn from you experts.

fshfanatic 08-03-2005 03:15 PM

Re: Hi

Experts? The only expert here is Doug.. ;)

Glad to have you with us!

dougm 08-04-2005 07:17 PM

Mike is very nice ... the fact is there are lots of folks on this site that will do whatever to help you solve a problem.

Doug

Piscator 08-06-2005 01:52 AM

Doug,
I have started by reading your article from your web site about casting. Hopefully, once I've had time to read it all my casting will start to improve. I appreciate any and all the help that is offered.

I just want to compliment this site in general for the the informative and polite manner of all the posters. Steve and the gang have produced a great web site that I hope to utilize to it's fullest.

Thanks,
Terry

fshfanatic 08-06-2005 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkknight
Doug,
I have started by reading your article from your web site about casting. Hopefully, once I've had time to read it all my casting will start to improve. I appreciate any and all the help that is offered.

I may have to check out this article of Dougies. I have heard some good things about it.
Quote:

Originally Posted by darkknight
I just want to compliment this site in general for the the informative and polite manner of all the posters. Steve and the gang have produced a great web site that I hope to utilize to it's fullest.

Thanks,
Terry

The site does have alot of good people. It is still fairly young, I am sure there will be a flame war sooner or later.. We do have a secret weapon to combat that though and that is Curtis. He is the "King of all flamers". He is sure to be able to handle any "rookie".

ROFL. As usual I proof read all my posts before hitting submit and that just sounds funny as hell.. So funny, that I am going to leave it..

Roughrider 08-06-2005 02:29 PM

Hey Fanatic, It took me twice to get it, but that is the funniest post I have read in ages. I don't want to be King of anything now or a rookie. HAHAHA, Classic!!! :worthy:

fshfanatic 08-06-2005 03:10 PM

:frogdance What can I say? I am a natural born comedian.:frogdance

Curtis 08-07-2005 12:33 AM

HEY!!! I am not the king, I am the queen!!! LOL!

fshfanatic 08-07-2005 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curtis
HEY!!! I am not the king, I am the queen!!! LOL!

You the Pitcher or the Catcher?

Curtis 08-07-2005 12:39 AM

Not going there. You are a sicky.