The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2008, 06:48 PM

Lambster has a spectacular aura aboutLambster has a spectacular aura about
Default Hello Fellow Flyfishers

I've been looking for a better forum!!!!!!! This is one of the best places to learn and grow with our sport flyfishing! I'm a Flyfishing Instructorand Guide but don't know it all but know alot! I love to share idea's........ I'm still learning this forum....... my eye's are bad but my new glasses are on their way which at age 47 I have to wear Bi-focals........hope this helps me see those little flies!!!!!!!!!

Lambster
GeorgiaFlyGuide
Old 07-22-2008, 08:27 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: Hello Fellow Flyfishers

Hi Lambster,

You are lucky that you got by with out bi-bifocals till age 47. I was wearing them at age 40. You might want to try one of the fold away magnifiers. Sometimes they are more useful than bifocals. They fasten to the bill of your cap. There are several models available.

With bifocals be prepared to stumble or fall more often. At least that was the case with me. I had to get my sun glasses with out bifocals so I could hike trails with out stumbling or tripping on bumps in the trail.

Frank

Sierra Pacific Fold Away Magnifiers
Click the image to open in full size.