The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 05:33 PM

dryfly purist is on a distinguished road
Default New from Norway

Hi everyone!

I`m a dedicated dry fly fisherman from Norway and i got introduced to this site by a friend of mine.
I`m looking forward to use some time in here. The things i`ve seen so far looks great and will certainly teach me even more about flyfishing.
It`s great to be able to take part in flyfishing across borderlines, in my head we flyfishers are all one big family

Im also in to flytying and hope i can contribute in some way on the fly pattern part of this forum.
I`ll guess i`m gonna start there.

Well thats all for now, i guess there will be more as time goes by

Terje! (that`s my name, but i guess Terry is the closest in english)
Old 09-28-2008, 05:44 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: New from Norway

Hi Terje,

Welcome to the forum. We do have some members from your area and they all seem to be knowledge fly fishers and great fly tyers. We will probably be having a fly tye swap this Winter. Postage may be a problem but you are welcome to join.

Frank
Old 09-28-2008, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Whiton View Post
Hi Terje,

Welcome to the forum. We do have some members from your area and they all seem to be knowledge fly fishers and great fly tyers. We will probably be having a fly tye swap this Winter. Postage may be a problem but you are welcome to join.

Frank
Thanks a lot for the warm welcome, Frank
Looking forward to take part in this great forum and hopefully i can contribute with something as well

Terje!
Old 09-28-2008, 08:38 PM

Flywgn will become famous soon enoughFlywgn will become famous soon enough

I'm a newcomer to this forum, purist, but I can't help welcoming you as well. More so, because I, too, am a dry fly fisher. Probably can't be named a purist (Don't let my grandfather hear me.), 'cause I've been known to drift a nymph or two on occasion.

More so, because I, too, am a dry fly fisher. Probably can't be named a purist (Don't let my grandfather hear me.), because I've been known to drift a nymph and drag a streamer on occasion.

Allen R
Old 09-29-2008, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flywgn View Post
I'm a newcomer to this forum, purist, but I can't help welcoming you as well. More so, because I, too, am a dry fly fisher. Probably can't be named a purist (Don't let my grandfather hear me.), 'cause I've been known to drift a nymph or two on occasion.

More so, because I, too, am a dry fly fisher. Probably can't be named a purist (Don't let my grandfather hear me.), because I've been known to drift a nymph and drag a streamer on occasion.

Allen R
Thanks for your welcome Allen R, and welcome to you too
It`s nice to see that i`m not alone when it comes to dry fly fishing

Terje!