The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009, 04:41 PM

western217 is on a distinguished road
Default Intro

Hello all,

My name is Justin and I am 24 from Bowling Green, KY. I fly fish mainly for bass but I do a little trout fishing as well.
Old 02-05-2009, 02:09 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Intro

Justin,

Welcome to the board, you've got some great fishing down there. Do you fish the Cumberland?

We have a bunch of folks down your way, so feel free to jump in on discussions, ask questions etc. Lot's of friendly folks here. Some with lot's of experience that are generous with their advice, as well as some folks that are just getting started that can benefit from your experience.

peregrines
Old 02-10-2009, 04:01 PM

western217 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Intro

I don't fish the Cumberland as much as I would like to. I mainly fish the rivers and streams right around Bowling Green. There is actually some good fishing to be had around here.