The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2010, 01:09 PM

colorado cutty is on a distinguished road
Default New Guy

Hello All! I'm new around here. I've been looking around the site the last few days and I'm super excited to find some fellow fly slingers out there with the same type of passsion for the sport that I have.

I'm a father of two young boys. Two boys that will hopefully enjoy the outdoors and fly fishing as much as their father does. I've lived in Colorado all of my life and I'm still amazed at the numerous mountains, lakes, and rivers that I have yet to explore. I fish between 20-30 times a year. I wish it could be more but the kids have slowed me down for now. I look forward to learning more about fishing through this website and hopefully I can contribute some of my experiences with all of you.

Last edited by colorado cutty; 12-17-2010 at 02:33 PM.
Old 12-17-2010, 01:24 PM

cattech89 is a name known to allcattech89 is a name known to allcattech89 is a name known to allcattech89 is a name known to allcattech89 is a name known to allcattech89 is a name known to all
Default Re: New Guy

Welcome Colorado Cutty,
Glad to have you join us. I cant wait to see some pics and stories of your beautiful state as well as some beautiful fish.

It's not what I catch when I'm fishing, it's what I lose that matters to me...
----------------------------------------
Good decisions come from experience...Experience comes from bad decisions...
Old 12-17-2010, 01:28 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

lucky you to live in Colorado...for sure a great place to fish
Old 12-17-2010, 04:31 PM

Jimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant future

colorado cutty. Good to have you here. You came to the right spot to share the passion.
Old 12-17-2010, 04:51 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Cutty welcome to the forum-- looking forward to your posts.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:06 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

colorado cutty: Welcome to the forum! Living in Colorado Springs gives you some fabulous waters to explore! Looking forward to reading your posts!

Larry

Old 12-18-2010, 01:48 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Hi Cutty,

The Springs is my old neighborhood among others. Nice place and we will someday come back to live. Glad you like the forum and I hope you become one of our regulars here.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 12-20-2010, 06:52 AM

the_infidel has a spectacular aura aboutthe_infidel has a spectacular aura aboutthe_infidel has a spectacular aura about

hola! always refreshing to see fellow CO folks! im from pueblo, curently stuck overseas on a mandatory vacation, but call utah my home right this second, but always make the trip back home to fish. welcome to the site!!! im still some what new to here myself but have the site friendly and welcoming!
Old 12-20-2010, 08:45 AM

yatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud of

Hey Cutty,
The site is attracting a lot of Colorado fly guys lately. That's a good thing. I'm in Woodland Park just west of you. We'll have to get together sometime and wet a line.
Welcome
Old 12-20-2010, 04:19 PM

colorado cutty is on a distinguished road

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all through this site. Hoping to get out a fish in the next few days. My first report should be coming soon!

Yatahey--Thanks for the invite, I would definitely like to fish with you someday.