The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 06:56 AM

treetrout is on a distinguished road
Default New From Jersey

Hey everyone,

I'm from New Jersey and very new to fly fishing (and have had very little success). So I've been trying to research a much as I can and I came across this site. I figured it would be a great place to gain valuable information.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:03 PM

FISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: New From Jersey

Hi Treetrout
Welcome to the site from a fellow Jersian....As they say , What exit are you from? Where do you fish? I would recommend Trout Unlinmited , we have chapters all throughout the state.. The Pequest Trout Hatchery is having their yearly open house on the weekend of Apr. 4-5 & it's worth going to & bring your kids if you have any..I've added links to some websites you might find interesting so ck. em out.

NJDEP Division of Fish & Wildlife - Fishing in New Jersey
NJDEP Division of Fish & Wildlife - 2009 Pequest Open House
Welcome to Central Jersey Trout Unlimited
Old 03-23-2009, 06:04 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the board, lot's of helpful folks here so ask questions if you've got 'em.

The season is just getting started so things should start getting good real soon. Hooking up with a local TU chapter is a great idea- most have group fishing trips to local water, informative meetings, casting clinics etc. you'll learn a ton.

mark
Old 03-23-2009, 07:28 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Tree,

Hope we can help, it sounds like Fishn50 is a good resource for you. Jersey isn't that big, I'd look him up if I lived there.

Ard