The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 06:43 AM

owl is on a distinguished road
Kentuckian new to the forum

Been flyfishing for the past 3 years. I've fished the Cumberland and Dix in Kentucky, the West Pigeon in North Carolina, and the Hiwassee in Tennessee. I love being outdoors and greatly enjoy the challenge of fly fishing. Some of my other pursuits are turkey hunting, backpacking, and cycling. I hope to learn from the other members new and better (?) ways of using a fly rod.

Regarding the log in name, it's from my time as a scouter.

Dr. Culler
Old 03-24-2009, 07:38 AM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kentuckian new to the forum

Owl, welcome to the board. We have a bunch of folks that are down your way. Looking forward to your fishing reports-- it'll be awhile before Spring arrives up here - it was 20 degrees this morning-- so for the moment I'm living vicariously from reports from you guys in warmer climes.

Feel free to ask questions, start your own threads or jump in on discussions. Make yourself at home here.

mark