The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2011, 07:45 PM

riano444 is on a distinguished road
Default Un Petit Bonjour De Nantes!

Hello everyone, my name is Florian, I'm 28 years old, I live in Nantes, France.
Sorry in advance if I have not mastered the language too well ..
I registered on this forum to discover and share your fishing with you this passion in common.
I fish mainly lure predator (pike, catfish, black bass, perch ...) and carp during the closing of pike, unfortunately there are no trout in my area.
I join this forum to learn about your fishing and share this passion with you.
Other than that I wish you a Happy New Year 2011!
Old 01-05-2011, 08:20 PM

yatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud of
Default Re: Un Petit Bonjour De Nantes!

Who needs trout when you have sea monsters like the one in your avatar?
Welcome.

Yat's Blog: http://pleinaircolorado.blogspot.com/
Old 01-05-2011, 08:35 PM

It's a catfish, there are more and more home and fish over 2 meters are not uncommon, some specimen of 2.50 meters summers have captured all but I like fighting fish such as trout or even the migratory mule is the Loire bonfish our brackish
Old 01-05-2011, 10:38 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Riano: Welcome to the forum! I watched your video, those are some great looking Pike that you were catching, congrats! What size fly rod are you using?

Larry

Old 01-05-2011, 10:55 PM

Jimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant future

riano. Hope you enjoy learning flyfishing.
Old 01-05-2011, 11:24 PM

HuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to HuronRiverDan

Florian, Welcome to the Forum...

Dan
Old 01-06-2011, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
Riano: Welcome to the forum! I watched your video, those are some great looking Pike that you were catching, congrats! What size fly rod are you using?

Larry
Hello larry, I fishing only spinning at the moment, I use crankbaits, spinner bait, lures and sometimes flexible streamers craft sealed and spoons.
On the video, the first is taken from a spoon suissex and the second on a swimming fish.
I'm still young and I would end one day or another to practice fly fishing.
For me the art of fly fishing is wonderful and I never get tired of seeing all this dexterity whatsoever for the practice and made arrangements with great care.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie View Post
riano. Hope you enjoy learning flyfishing.
Hi Jimmie, for now I look and admire especially lol

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Thank you all for your hospitality, it makes me enormously plaisr and do not hesitate to correct me if I do not control your language very well ^ ^
Old 01-06-2011, 12:11 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Bonjour du sud et bienvenue sur le meilleur forum de pêche à la mouche au mondeanother frenchman on the forumhope you're not a naughty guy like memaybe there are chub and dace in your area...they're great to fish on dry or on nymph on sight
Old 01-06-2011, 12:53 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi riano444,

Welcome to the forum. I hope we get you excited enough to give fly fishing a try.

You are lucky that one of our outstanding members lives in France. jbbfly is a long time fly fisher and fly tier. I am sure he can give you some help locating fish and waters in France.

Frank
Old 01-06-2011, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbfly View Post
Bonjour du sud et bienvenue sur le meilleur forum de pêche à la mouche au mondeanother frenchman on the forumhope you're not a naughty guy like memaybe there are chub and dace in your area...they're great to fish on dry or on nymph on sight
Hello jbbfly, there are big chub in my area but the clear waters are scarce so it's not paradise for fly fishing lol

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Whiton View Post
Hi riano444,

Welcome to the forum. I hope we get you excited enough to give fly fishing a try.

You are lucky that one of our outstanding members lives in France. jbbfly is a long time fly fisher and fly tier. I am sure he can give you some help locating fish and waters in France.

Frank
Hello frank, thank you for your hospitality, I think I can not resist the urge to try fly fishing, I always say that the feelings were had no equal.