The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2009, 02:25 PM

fisherguy is on a distinguished road
Default New to the forum from North Carolina

Hello all Im new to the forum and happy to meet some new fly fishers!!! Lets chat!!
Old 05-08-2009, 05:54 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to the forum from North Carolina

Hey fisherguy, welcome to the forum. How long have you been at it, and what kind of fish do you chase? I mostly do striped bass up here in salt, and trout in streams in the Catskills in NY and other spots upstate NY, and occassional trips to the Keys and out west.

mark
Old 05-10-2009, 06:46 PM

fisherguy is on a distinguished road

Peregrines,

Im in western North Carolina and would say Im a trout bum....lol....I like to catch anything I can with the flyrod! Lots of small stream mountain trout chasing!! Ive been at it since I was around 17 or so....Sporadic back then....Nonstop since 2001 or so. I started competitive fly fishing a little over a year ago...Plus I guide full time....How long you been going at it?? Ive always wanted to fish the mountains of NY but never made it...Maybe one day.

Gordon
Old 05-10-2009, 10:29 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Gordon- well, I guess I've been at it close to 50 years, so it's been awhile, but still learning--- it never stops.

Glad to have you join up on the forum, and looking forward to your posts.

mark