The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2011, 03:48 PM

troutriser29 is on a distinguished road
Default Oregon Fly fisher,,new member

Hello everyone im glad to have found this great forum,,i live in the willamette valley here in oregon and have spent my entire life chasing trout and steelhead around our oregon rivers..my favorite method of fly fishing is BIG BUGS especially when the salmonfly hatch occurs on the deschutes ,thats where you will find me most of the spring and early summer,i enjoy fishing the crooked river as well as the metolius..i love to chase steelhead on the coastal rivers such as the nestucca and siletz as well as the kilches and trask rivers..right now i am planning my first trip to montana for some good old blue ribbon trout fishing.....i look forward to being a member of this site.CHEERS to all
Old 01-21-2011, 07:24 PM

Jimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant future
Default Re: Oregon Fly fisher,,new member

troutriser29. Did the Metolius, and Deschutes last year. You have some pretty places in Oregon.
Old 01-21-2011, 07:36 PM

troutriser29 is on a distinguished road

thanks for the welcome,,yes we have some very nice rivers to fish here in oregon,i cant wait to get to montana and see what they have to offer.
Old 01-21-2011, 09:15 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

troutriser29: Wecome to the forum! Like Jimmie stated you have some great waters to fish in Oregon, I hope you post about your adventures this year and be sure to show us some photos! Good to have you aboard!

Larry