The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 09:15 PM

Fly Fishing Crazy is on a distinguished road
Default New member from Colorado

I just came across your site today. As an old time fly fisher and new time fly fishing business owner, I'm looking forward to learning much and giving insight when I can. I have fished alot on the South Platte, Frying Pan, Arkansas and Colorado rivers. Some of my best fishing experiences where in Yellowstone, before the fires.
Old 05-29-2009, 11:51 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: New member from Colorado

Hi Fly Fishing Crazy,

Welcome to the forum. We have a bunch of members from your area. I am glad you found us and hope you enjoy your time here.

Frank
Old 05-29-2009, 02:14 PM

yatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: New member from Colorado

Welcome Fly Fishing Crazy,
As Frank mentioned there are lots of Colorado fishers here. Your input will be very welcome. Sounds like you fish much of the same water as I do.
Old 05-30-2009, 07:34 AM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

FFC, welcome to the forum, and good luck with your new FF biz.

mark
Old 05-30-2009, 10:45 AM

flyguy66 is a glorious beacon of lightflyguy66 is a glorious beacon of lightflyguy66 is a glorious beacon of lightflyguy66 is a glorious beacon of lightflyguy66 is a glorious beacon of light

welcome crazy! we can always use another sick puppy from the west on here. what sort of ff biz do u do?
UPSTREAM, publisher
Fly Fishing News, columnist
Old 06-22-2009, 05:08 PM

larrysmith9865 is on a distinguished road

Welcome, As now I am a colorado guy to Hope you are enjoying the waters as much as I Welcome to site and alot of good info here and even better people

Enjoy
Larry
Old 06-22-2009, 11:34 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, don't mean to interupt.
Larry, I tried to return your p.m. but it says you don't accept them? Let me know.

Carry on.....

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*