The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2009, 03:01 PM

deomojo will become famous soon enough
Default New Guy from the land of the mighty upper Colorado

Hello All,
My Name is Tim. I grew up fishing and living in the Conifer – Bailey area of Colorado. I am fortunate enough to now live with my family in Granby on the headwaters of the Colorado River.

I love anything to do with fly fishing, and am very eager to share my experiences with folks and to learn more about the sport. I particularly enjoy introducing people to this incredible activity; firmly believing that fishing is good for the soul.
Peace,
TM
Old 06-14-2009, 03:31 PM

yatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud of
Default Re: New Guy from the land of the mighty upper Colorado

Welcome Tim,
So you went from living in a great area to living in an even better area. Good for you. I lived in Evergreen from 1973 to 1985. Good times for sure.
Next time I'm in your neck of paradise I'll drop you a line.
Old 06-14-2009, 05:56 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Tim, welcome to the board. It's great to have you here, looking forward to your posts. And it's great to hear you like helping folks get started.

Make your self at home, there are a lot of good folks here-- some with a lot of experience as well as a bunch of enthusiastic folks that are just starting up.

Good luck this season!

mark
Old 06-16-2009, 12:28 AM

deomojo will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the warm welcome,
Having lots of fun messin' around in here.
Yatahey - would love to hook up with ya if your in county, always a pleasure to run with old 'greeners.
TM