The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Mid-Atlantic Area

Mid-Atlantic Area Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, Delaware, West Virginia, and Virginia. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2012, 07:21 PM

reelfinatic68 is on a distinguished road
Default Spring Lake, NJ

I had enough of this Cabin Fever so I took the fly rod to work and hit Spring Lake (it's right down the road from work). There were quite a few guys fishing and one other dude fly fishing. I didn't see any fish caught- including me. Oh well, felt good to get out and fling some flies.

My wife told me if I go fishing one more time she's gonna leave me.......God I'll miss her.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On