The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Mid-Atlantic Area

Mid-Atlantic Area Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, Delaware, West Virginia, and Virginia. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

View Poll Results: What do you perfer?
Orvis 4 19.05%
Cabellas 2 9.52%
Bass Pro 0 0%
or that littel old joint by the river! 15 71.43%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2009, 11:24 AM

Ace3767 is on a distinguished road
Default Open guided service in Maryland,PA,WV area

Hello I'm looking to start my service. If any one would like to contact me on more information please message me or email me to my designated email also if you would like to receive more information about this please ask about my myspace account to view pictures and information about my business.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:11 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Open guided service in Maryland,PA,WV area

Right, I'll be right down. Of course that will be after I take my trip to kayak fish the tidal waters of South Carolina and Georgia with someone else who wants to share their experience with me.
Old 01-17-2009, 01:15 PM

Ace3767 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
Right, I'll be right down. Of course that will be after I take my trip to kayak fish the tidal waters of South Carolina and Georgia with someone else who wants to share their experience with me.
whats that sopose to mean? if you would like more info. please email me.
Old 01-17-2009, 02:22 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Ace,
Welcome to the forum.
I think what Hardy was getting at was the notion that you joined our forum and with your first post your selling yourself and promoting your new venture, sometimes that doesn't sit too well with the natives.

Why not settle in and get to meet the folks here first, afterall "you gotta get to know the girl before you get to kiss her."

Hope to hear more about what you have in your part of the country, and once again welcome to the forum.

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."

Old 01-17-2009, 02:57 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute

Fysh,

You are so eloquent compared to my knuckle dragging prose. I'm just one of those guys who wouldn't be happy if you hung me with a brand new rope.

Together we could be the good cop bad cop team.

Ardster
Old 01-17-2009, 03:07 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Ardster, how's them fingers feelin?

Eloquent? ya, if you only knew me. lol.

Yippee!!!! I just noticed my second green box!!!! Thanks Ard.

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."

Old 01-17-2009, 03:33 PM
Administrator

Fysh,

The fingers are peeling away the dead tissue and the feeling is coming back. The weather took a turn to warm for the past three days and the snow is down by about 18". I may go back to camp on Monday if the worst is past.

I have lots of work to do before spring if I want to kick back and fish while out there. We were locked in at around -35 out there for the past two and a half weeks. Now I'm putting new hot grips on the snowmachine and getting ready for the trip.

Ard
Old 01-17-2009, 08:17 PM

arfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
Fysh,

The fingers are peeling away the dead tissue and the feeling is coming back. The weather took a turn to warm for the past three days and the snow is down by about 18". I may go back to camp on Monday if the worst is past.

I have lots of work to do before spring if I want to kick back and fish while out there. We were locked in at around -35 out there for the past two and a half weeks. Now I'm putting new hot grips on the snowmachine and getting ready for the trip.

Ard
You want me to send you a bottle of Bear's cure all? It cures snake bites, no bite fish days and FROST BITE LOL
Old 01-17-2009, 08:50 PM
Administrator

Bear,

Got the snakes and the fish covered but if you could spare a few brain cells that would be good.
Old 01-17-2009, 08:53 PM
Super Moderator

Now that's funny!!!