The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Mid-Atlantic Area

Mid-Atlantic Area Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, Delaware, West Virginia, and Virginia. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2011, 08:27 PM

dbo342000 is on a distinguished road
Default Anybody want to fish Chattooga this weekend? Or have some advice for a Newb?

Well, I am finally going to wet a fly this weekend. Think I will head up to Burrells Ford for some DH. Since it's been cold I imagine the pressure has been light.
Wouldn't mind some company, since it will be my first Trout FF.
If anyone would like to meet up I would appreciate the company and someone with experience to ask advice ( inexperience is fine also since I really wouldn't know the difference lol).

Also, if anyone has any advice they would like to offer regarding tactics for winter SC trout or even if I should consider a different location, I would really appreciate your feedback.
Old 01-27-2011, 09:56 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Anybody want to fish Chattooga this weekend? Or have some advice for a Newb?

I can't help you from where I'm at but after you go if you want to ask questions regarding what you find and experience I will be glad to here from you and will do all that I can to answer your questions.

Good luck on your first trip for trout,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 01-28-2011, 07:16 PM

dbo342000 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Anybody want to fish Chattooga this weekend? Or have some advice for a Newb?

Thanks Hardyreels, I will be sure to post a report of the fishing and hopefully some pics of some fish also. Surely I will have several questions after my first outing.

Hmmmmm, I am wondering if I am the only guy here in SC?