The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > News and Announcements > News & articles for discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2011, 08:43 PM

deepblu505 is on a distinguished road
Default 6Th Annual Fly Tie-a-Thon for March of Dimes

Our team the Fayetteville Fly Tiers, hoast a Fly-Tie-A-Thon to help save babies. Last year we had a good showing at the Tie -A-thon and raised over $5000.00. We had a great time.
Here is the web site that tells about the Fly-Tie-a-Thon: Home Please go to this site and read about what we do.
I`m very excited to be a part of March for Babies this year. Please help me reach my goal by making a donation to my walk. It`s easy and secure - just click through to make your donation.

Your gift will fund March of Dimes research and programs that help moms have full-term pregnancies and babies begin healthy lives. And it will be used to bring comfort and information to families with a baby in newborn intensive care.

Please support this important work. You can make a donation with your credit card, or if you prefer, cash or a check is fine, too.

Thank you for helping me give all babies a healthy start!
Please do what you can!

Eddie Mathis

Visit http://www.marchforbabies.org/EddieMathis to donate or to walk with me.

Would you like to see what March for Babies is and why I'm walking?
Click Here to see the video.
The March of Dimes mission is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 04-03-2011, 11:55 PM

deepblu505 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 6Th Annual Fly Tie-a-Thon for March of Dimes

Well i see this post has fallen on deaf ears. Out of the 23 people that viewed this post I am to believe that none of you can afford 1 dollar to help prevent birth defects..or is it that you don't care about the babies that are born malformed or still born.Well yall just go ahead and hold you head high and bost about how much you care and are a charitable person. and remember when buy that tippet that you did all you could to help . And if you really cant afford to donate one dollar then email me and I will send you a freaking dollar.
Old 04-04-2011, 02:18 PM

FISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 6Th Annual Fly Tie-a-Thon for March of Dimes

Whoa there big guy. You post about your favorite charity on your 1st post & when no one gets on your wagon you get nasty.
Personally I have walked in the Walk for Babies for 28 yrs. I am site manager for the largest walksite in NJ. I run 2 golf outings per year & I'm on the Central Jersey Logistics committee, all for The MOD.
I respect everyone's opinion on what charity they support. I would never demand donations. People give $ & time to many other charitable organizations & you must respect that.
If you had been lurking around this site you would have realized that the people here are here to talk about fishing & they will, & do support other charities..... Just not yours & my favorite one........
Find another site to get nasty on............
Neil