The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > News and Announcements > News & articles for discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 10:38 AM
Editor

Editor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the rough
Default New fishing show on WFN needs your support!

This is a dedicated thread for discussing article: New fishing show on WFN needs your support!
Old 05-14-2010, 10:41 AM
Editor

Editor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: New fishing show on WFN needs your support!

We don't yet receive WFN in the UK so I am looking to you folks to report back on what you thought of the program please.

What did you like? What did you not? Would you like to see more?

Host Guy Elson joins us on this thread to answer your questions once you have viewed the show. Welcome the North American Fly Fishing Forums Guy!
Old 05-14-2010, 01:07 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Hi Paul and welcome to Guy,

Is this program available online? We do not have cable TV here........

Ard
Old 05-14-2010, 03:31 PM
Editor

It's not available online yet Ard but I will be approaching WFN once it has aired to see if they will let us show it in a player streaming from their website. We did/do have an arrangement with them to do this for their own productions that I need to chase up and get re-implemented so I am hopeful that with Guy's production company agreement they will let us show this one.
Paul
Old 05-14-2010, 06:49 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

That would be nice Paul, thank you. This past week we have had company here from Oklahoma and on one of our outings we rented a couple of townhouses, the units had TV and I was reminded of why my wife and I do not. Television here is about 60% commercial advertising and many of the programs are not the sort that interest us. This is the reason we have lived for many years without cable programing to our home. We do own a television and use it for viewing DVD movies.

I will watch for notification from you as to availability of the program.

Ard
Old 05-17-2010, 06:00 AM
Editor

Did anyone catch the show? What did you think?