The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > News and Announcements > News & articles for discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2011, 09:37 AM
Editor

Editor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the rough
Default New Series of Fly Fishing The World Coming This Fall

This is a dedicated thread for discussing article: New Series of Fly Fishing The World Coming This Fall
Old 09-13-2011, 04:17 PM

milt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Series of Fly Fishing The World Coming This Fall

Glad to see this series continued, should be good too with Conway as host. I assume Barrett will still produce the show. Thanx Paul. milt.
Old 09-20-2011, 03:20 AM
Editor

Editor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the rough

Hi Milt,

Yes I believe John is still producing the show as it is definitely his production company still.

Hope one of our UK channels picks it up as they have shown the old series in the past I seem to remember.

Conway was just at Block Island fishing stripers I believe for the series.

Paul
Old 04-18-2012, 08:35 PM

milt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond repute

Just caught the show from Thailand, allygator gar and big redfin cats, large powerful fishes! milt.
Old 04-19-2012, 03:56 AM
Editor

I need to see that one as I made the initial suggestion for the destination and then the introduction to the guide for him. Francois is such a character, I hope that came across on the show.

They also shot an episode up in the jungles looking for Thai Mahseer in the rivers.

If you'd like to see a little more about fishing in Thailand check out the ezine I produced a few years back - you'll see me fishing the "Predator lake" that Conway fished for those redtails and gar. -