The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > News and Announcements > News & articles for discussion

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jsquires

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2012, 09:44 AM
Editor

Editor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the rough
Default Buy a Tshirt and Support Bristol Bay Campaign

New article posted on theflyfishingforum.com: Buy a Tshirt and Support Bristol Bay Campaign

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

I've already ordered mine from Justin at Allen Fly Fishing. Lets help make sure this campaign does not slow down until the battle is won and Bristol Bay is properly protected.
Old 07-06-2012, 09:49 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Buy a Tshirt and Support Bristol Bay Campaign

Paul: Thanks for the headsup. I've ordered one for myself.

Old 07-10-2012, 04:45 AM
Editor

Editor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the rough

Well done Larry. Stylin' on the riverbank!
Old 07-31-2012, 06:37 AM
Editor

Got mine yesterday and wearing it proudly today in the office

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 10-05-2012, 06:08 PM

jsquires has a spectacular aura aboutjsquires has a spectacular aura about

I ordered mine today. Such an important battle and every little bit helps.
Editor likes this.
Old 10-08-2012, 10:48 AM
Editor

OK well I've shown you mine - now you show us yours!
Old 10-09-2012, 02:06 AM

noomi is on a distinguished road

Normally when I reach the river after being away for more than a week, I am so excited I rush through the process of getting ready, but today, I was in no rush at all. As I put my jeep into park, the river pulls me to the edge. I quickly remember fall is in full swing. The river is full of brightly colored Kokanne, which adds to the evening yet again without a fish being landed. I finally get dressed, and begin my approach into the river. After watching the water for a bit, I decide to tie on an Olive Bellied Caddis, first cast full drift and nothing. Second cast happened to land exactly as I had hoped and the water exploded with a large rainbow. The excitement was short lived as I realized I missed the take. I blamed the bad light caused by all the smoke (forest fires abound), but we who fish all know that this is simply part of the game.
Latest 70-331 dumps and exam dumps practice questions delivers in depth understanding so you will pass CHECKPOINT exam on time. Also see more details on Duke University and California State University, East Bay website best of luck.