The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > News and Announcements > News & articles for discussion

View Poll Results: Would you buy forum apparel?
T shirt 4 8.33%
Hoodie 4 8.33%
Cap/beanie or both 8 16.67%
All of the above 8 16.67%
All of the above only if the price was reasonable 17 35.42%
Not interested in apparel 7 14.58%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2012, 10:20 AM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis
Default Forum Apparel

Any interest from members to have forum branded apparel, hats, hoodies, tshirts?

I know a lot of other forums do small runs of special orders. Maybe the mods or owners could look into this for NAFFF if there was enough interest.

So here's a poll

Would you buy forum apparel if it was available though the shop or from a limited speciality run, granted with permission from the forum owners to use the logo etc??

Addicted To Vise
Old 10-26-2012, 11:56 AM

il_wi_fishing has a spectacular aura aboutil_wi_fishing has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Forum Apparel

always interested in fishing swagg
thewalker1013 likes this.

Illinois Wisconsin Fishing
Old 10-26-2012, 12:10 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah! Long as it didn't have any pics of the mods or administrators on it! Haha!
littledavid123 likes this.
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 10-26-2012, 02:32 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Good idea
Old 10-26-2012, 02:59 PM

popperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to popperfly

Sound like a Winner! count me in

Born to Fish...Forced to Work !
Old 10-26-2012, 03:51 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

I would. Can I get my name on th back like a jersey? Haha

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 10-26-2012, 04:34 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

most definitely!!!
great idea

casey

ARFE
Old 10-26-2012, 06:03 PM

Liphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud of

Also from me a great idea,they will end up all around The World.
Brian.
Old 10-26-2012, 06:09 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute

A shirt would be great
Old 11-10-2012, 02:26 PM

brucerducer will become famous soon enoughbrucerducer will become famous soon enough

I will tell you straight up.

There is a vast difference in tee-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts and other things with a logo on it, and they are made by different manufacturers of clothing.

What I like is the highest quality and only the highest, like a sweatshirt that is made of the densest thread count.

I don't like cheap hoodies, like they sell at the local box store.

If it has someone's name on it, even if I like the group, it it is not high quailty, I don't like it.

I would want something I can wear with pride, or not at all.
If its a group, it should set me apart. I might not buy the most expensive equipment to fish with, but I won't buy the lowest quality of clothing, if I want to make a statement. (and I like the NA Forums, a lot). I just won't buy something low quality with a logo on it. If its high quality, I will buy it.