The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > News and Announcements > News & articles for discussion

Like Tree14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2012, 07:32 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Mmmm, Trout Bugers !

Click the image to open in full size.

Clear Springs, the world's largest producer of sustainable Rainbow Trout, has introduced an on-trend opportunity – Rainbow Trout Burgers.

Made with 100 percent real Idaho Rainbow Trout, these burgers are packed with protein, gluten free and rich in Omega 3s for a heart-healthy alternative.

Rainbow Trout Burgers are perfectly seasoned with just the right amount of flavour, these burgers pair well with a variety of toppings, sauces and sides.
Clear Springs Trout Burgers

Clear Springs Foods offers a wide variety of Fresh and Frozen Rainbow Trout Styles for the Foodservice and Retail Markets — from the traditional dressed style to the only Guaranteed Boneless Rainbow Trout: Clear Cuts, Butterfly and Natural Fillets.

Clear Springs also offers a unique line of Specialty Products including Glazed & Crusted Fillets, Breaded Portions and Bakeable Products.

Moreover, Clear Springs products have gained recognition on the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch List: Rainbow Trout is in the “Super Green” category for sustainable and environmentally friendly products, while Mahi Mahi is listed as a “Good Choice”.

All Clear Springs products are distributed throughout the United States and Canada.

Premium rainbow trout from the world's most pristine waters

Click the image to open in full size.

About Clear Springs Foods

Clear Springs Foods makes its home on the scenic Snake River Canyon of southern Idaho's Magic Valley where its Rainbow Trout are farm-raised in concrete raceways fed by an abundance of crystal clear spring water.

Ideal growing conditions, combined with a commitment to quality and innovation, have made Clear Springs the world's largest producer of Rainbow Trout, processing over 20 million pounds a year.

In addition, Clear Springs has partnered with farms in Chile in which trout is raised following the exact same high standards as its farms in Idaho.
Old 11-23-2012, 07:39 AM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future
Default Re: Mmmm, Trout Bugers !

I gotta laugh cause when I was around 10 or 12 I used to make opening day at Navasink Pond like it was religion. Every year till I was 17 or so there was a guy there named Rodney, he had tourettes and everytime his bobber went down he would shout "trout burger" and make some weird sound. I saw the title and immediately thought oh him.
mcnerney, Editor, dean_mt and 5 others like this.
Old 11-23-2012, 08:10 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting concept, I'll have to look for them in the grocery store, to see what else they are putting in the trout burgers. On first glimpse it looks like a healthy way to eat a burger.

Larry

Old 11-23-2012, 08:14 AM

noreaster is just really nicenoreaster is just really nicenoreaster is just really nicenoreaster is just really nicenoreaster is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by wt bash View Post
I gotta laugh cause when I was around 10 or 12 I used to make opening day at Navasink Pond like it was religion. Every year till I was 17 or so there was a guy there named Rodney, he had tourettes and everytime his bobber went down he would shout "trout burger" and make some weird sound. I saw the title and immediately thought oh him.
Thanks for the chuckle. Sounds funny. Reminds me of the bartender in Boondock saints. I would post the link but not very family friendly. Sooo funny though.
thewalker1013 likes this.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:29 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Funny burgersShall we find some at the "MC Fisher's"?.Anyway they should be better than the ones with mad cow...thanks for sharing Rip
Old 11-23-2012, 10:10 PM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by noreaster View Post
Reminds me of the bartender in Boondock saints.
Best scene is when he picks them up from the hospital with the Nuns in the background!
noreaster likes this.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:47 AM

plecain is just really niceplecain is just really niceplecain is just really niceplecain is just really niceplecain is just really nice

Never done a trout burger. I'll have to try that.

I've done salmon burgers. Those were pretty good.
Old 11-26-2012, 03:28 PM

thorsten has a spectacular aura aboutthorsten has a spectacular aura aboutthorsten has a spectacular aura about

They look good - and I think they are better for my Cholesterol

THORSTEN
Old 11-28-2012, 03:58 PM

sweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant future

I sometimes fish that part of Idaho and it is true, springs burst forth everywhere filtered through the volcanic porosity of southern Idaho. The Feds have a big hatchery there too. I'll grill my burgers form replenishable cows, however.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:03 PM

dillon has a spectacular aura aboutdillon has a spectacular aura about

Trout Bugers?? Ick! I'm with SweetandSalt, a hamburger and fries for me...