The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > News and Announcements > News & articles for discussion

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Editor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2013, 10:47 AM
Editor

Editor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the roughEditor is a jewel in the rough
Default The Fly Fishing Show’s 2014 Dates, Sites Set

From The Fly Fishing Show:

With exhibit materials from the last Fly Fishing Show season barely packed away, 2014 dates and locations have been announced by producer Chuck Furimsky.

“All locations remain the same, but we are shifting the Winston-Salem Show to a Friday-Saturday event since Sundays are generally considered a ‘church and family day’ in the area. On Friday, many businesses – financial services, high-tech, education – traditionally close for the weekend by early afternoon; we believe the show will definitely get a stronger first day crowd to exceed Sunday attendance.” said Furimsky.

2014 dates and locations:
•Denver, Colo. – January 3-5, Denver Merchandise Mart;
•Marlborough, Mass. – January 17-19, Royal Plaza Trade Center;
•Somerset, NJ – January 24-26, Garden State Exhibit Center;
•Winston-Salem, NC – February 7-8, Benton Convention Center;
•Lynnwood, Wash. – February 15-16, Lynnwood Convention Center;
•Pleasanton, Calif. – February 21-23, Alameda County Fairgrounds; and
•Lancaster, Penn. – March 1-2, Lancaster County Convention Center.

During the 20 day, seven cities 2013 Fly Fishing Show season, attendance increased “a remarkable 10.1% over 2012. But perhaps of greater interest is that 28.5% of attendees purchased multiple day admission tickets; and exhibitor booths were 100% sold out,” according to Furimsky.

Exhibitor booth space for all 2014 show dates is now available for reservation at (866) 481-2393 or info@flyfishingshow.com
williamhj likes this.
Old 04-15-2013, 12:34 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Fly Fishing Show’s 2014 Dates, Sites Set

Great to see growth like that!

Old 04-15-2013, 12:46 PM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis

Hoping to catch an invitation again to next years Somerset show

Addicted To Vise
Old 04-15-2013, 07:29 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoyed the Denver show this past year and will be there in 2014, just hope to spend a lot of time on the water between now and then
Old 04-16-2013, 12:59 AM

stenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud of

Man, I was just thinking this past weekend, "What would it take to get The Fly-Fishing Show to come to Salt Lake City?" Guess it's already too late for that little daydream.

I really miss going to that show in Somerset, NJ... saw a lot of great tyers and authors there over the years.

Might have to burn some Sky Miles and make that show in Denver.

"We fish for pleasure; I for mine, you for yours." -James Leisenring
Old 06-08-2013, 09:16 PM

double d is on a distinguished road

Would love for them to come to the upper-Midwest.

"It is ourselves that we conquer, not the mountain." Sir Edmund Hillary, 1959
Old 06-09-2013, 12:12 AM

trout champ will become famous soon enough

Had a blast at the Denver show earlier this year. I'm sure I will be working the booth for my local TU chapter, come by and say hi guys!

Randy
Old 06-10-2013, 12:51 PM
Business Member

CutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to behold

We participated in the Denver and the Lynnwood show in 2013. We hope to add at least 3-4 shows to the list for 2014. Looking forward to meeting more fellow forum members across the states.

Boy, does time fly.... already thinking of 2014

Mike
Hand Woven Furled Leaders
Site: http://www.cutthroatfurledleaders.com/
email. mike@cutthroatleader.com
Old 06-10-2013, 01:01 PM

yonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the rough

My son and I had a great time in Winston Salem this year, and will be making a return trip in 2014!!

Here I walk slowly, deliberately, taking it one step, one trout, one sunset at a time. -Harry Middleton
Old 06-10-2013, 01:50 PM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis

Got my invitation to tie at Somerset, NJ. If anyone is going to that show, look me up.

Eunan

Addicted To Vise