The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > News and Announcements > News & articles for discussion

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Hardyreels
  • 1 Post By littledavid123
  • 1 Post By stenacron

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2013, 10:46 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Pebble Mine is Not Off The Radar;

Let's see if this can be on the forum without a battle please. Just because we closed the Pebble Mine thread does not mean the threat went away. Please use the contact information to make your comment on the issue to the people who will decide the future of Bristol Bay Alaska.

If you would like to comment to the EPA regarding the Pebble Project, you can do so here; smith.judy@epa.gov

Ms. Smith is listed as 'Point of Contact' for public comments regarding the EPA assessment report.

This is the Report; http://cfpub.epa.gov/ncea/bristolbay...fm?deid=242810

This is the TU web site; Action Center | Take Action | Trout Unlimited

Please read this; if you would take the time to contact either link, EPA or TU, your comments will be helpful.

If you support the idea of Pebble Mine and want a mine out there then please direct your comments to Northern Dynasty Mining Inc. Not on this thread, period.

If you feel that you are discriminated against or somehow disenfranchised on the Fly Fishing Forum here is a web link for a Mining & Prospecting Forum; Geology and Ore Deposits - ICMJ's Mining Journal Forums

Thank to all who will make their voices heard on this issue, e-mail Ms. Smith now!
imxer, fysh and dean_mt like this.
Old 05-29-2013, 07:51 AM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pebble Mine is Not Off The Radar;

This site Pebble Partnership also provides information about the mine.
Guest1 likes this.
Old 06-14-2013, 01:26 AM

regent45 is on a distinguished road

No problem, I didn't realize how popular this feature was.....

Last edited by regent45; 08-06-2013 at 12:03 AM.
Old 09-17-2013, 01:57 PM

stenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud of

Pebble Project loses it's biggest backer: Anglo American pulls out of proposed Pebble mine | State News | ADN.com
fyshstykr likes this.

"We fish for pleasure; I for mine, you for yours." -James Leisenring
Old 09-18-2013, 06:44 AM

Jackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledavid123 View Post
This site Pebble Partnership also provides information about the mine.
They forgot the main reason that partnership exists for those smart Canadians, eh?
They know that country to the south of them is for sale cheap and they know there's gold in them thar hills!
Click the image to open in full size.